JOIN OUR TEAM
Now hiring for this position.
Know someone with construction/carpentry experience that would love to work in a fun community environment?
- Must be willing to complete a background check and sign Muncie Civic Theatre’s Sexual Harassment and Social Media policies
- With support of the Artistic Director, establishes technical production teams for Mainstage and Studio shows (Lighting Designers, Sound Designers, Prop Support, Set Dressing, Backstage Crew)
- With support of the Artistic Director builds sets for Mainstage and some studio shows.
- Works with production teams to set realistic build schedules and oversees set construction.
- Establishes a plan for a load-in / hang and focus schedule.
- Works with the production team to create the tech week and strike schedule.
- Manages production budgets for Mainstage and Studio shows.
- Attends tech week rehearsals.
- Keeps a log of production volunteers and for addition in Playbills.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and organized scene shop, adhering to Fire Marshall Standards.
- Manages and trains shop support staff.
- Maintains safety standards for the rigging and fly system, and trains volunteers
To apply email cover letter résumé, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Duties as assigned
Box Office worker
Hiring Seasonally for this position
Assist patrons with ticketing questions or ticket sales.
Help with preparing, selling, and cleaning concessions.
Keep the theatre and lobby clean before and after shows.
If 21, serve beer and wine during shows.
$8-$9 per hour
To apply send short email with availability to email@example.com