Muncie Civic thrives because of the generous donations of time and support from our volunteers. From acting on stage, to taking tickets at the door, volunteers help in every aspect of our productions. If interested, please fill out a form on the bottom of this page.
We are in need of volunteers in the following areas:
- Actors – Please see the audition page for more information.
- Barrier-Free Theatre Program – If you have a passion working with special ability actors, contact Therapeutic Arts Director, Tracena Marie (All volunteers receive background checks).
- Concessions/Ushering – During specific performance dates
- Costumes: Sewing, Design, Construction, Organization
- Props: Crafting/finding/organizing
- Backstage Crew: Light & Sound Operators, Backstage Hand, Fly Rail Crew, Special Effects Operators – We are always looking for dedicated crew members. Crew must be available the week prior to the show and performances.
- Director/Musical Director – Please fill out a volunteer form and your information will be sent to the Artistic Committee of the Board of Directors. Also contact Laura Williamson, email@example.com.
- Orchestra Pit – Please fill out a volunteer form and your information will be sent to the Artistic Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Set Painting, Design or Construction
- Youth Education Theatre – If you enjoy working with and mentoring youth through performing arts, contact Education Director, Amy Ziuchkovski (All volunteers receive background checks).