Muncie Civic thrives because of the generous donations of time and support from our volunteers. From acting on stage, to taking tickets at the door, volunteers help in every aspect of our productions.
To those who would like to volunteer, thanks for the interest and please fill out this Volunteer Form.
We are in need of volunteers in the following areas:
- Actors – Please see the audition page for more information.
- Barrier Free Theatre Program – If you have a passion working with special ability actors, contact Therapeutic Arts Director, Tracena Marie (All volunteers receive background checks).
- Concessions/Ushering – Follow this link to view the sign-up calendar with VolunteerSpot or email email@example.com
- Costume Design/Construction – Email Costumes@munciecivic.org
- Crew/Designers: Set, Sound, Costumes, Lighting, Make-up, Props, Assistant Stage Manager, Stage Hand – We are always looking for dedicated crew members. Crew must be available the week prior to the show and performances. If you are interested contact Minda Johnson.
- Director/Musical Director – Please fill out a volunteer form and your information will be sent to the Artistic Committee of the Board of Directors. Also contact Laura Williamson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orchestra Pit – Please fill out a volunteer form and your information will be sent to the Artistic Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Set Painting, Design or Construction – Contact Minda Johnson, our Production Manager.
- Youth Theatre Education League – If you enjoy working with and mentoring youth through performing arts, contact Education Director, Amy Ziuchkovski (All volunteers receive background checks).